Quote Originally Posted by sport989 View Post
I recently did my first bondage scene with a young black bodybuilder as my submissive. I read lots about other people's ideas, but it really seemed to come naturally. I used fairly good leather ankle and wrist restraints, and had about five anchors fixed to the ceiling and walls. I fixed my sub to these in a variety of positions with bolt snaps.
We started with forced exercise. He was loosely chained to the walls at the ankles and forced to alternatively do pushups and running on the spot. he worked up a great sweat, and it was wonderful to enjoy his body. Then we proceeded with a light gut punching session--like hitting cement!
Then I connected his hands behind his back (still in ankle irons), and did some butt play, and oiled him up.
My favorite position was spread eagled--again a great chance to oil him up and orally service him. We did some more work with him chained to the bed, but I want to perfect orgasm denial for next time. The next time we'll continue the exercise, but with goals. For example if he can't do a certain number of push ups in a certain legnth of time, he'll be forced to run on the spot holding increasingly heavy weights. I also want to wrestle him with his wrists chained to his ankles too. I'd be grateful of any other ideas you people might have!

do a search for bootcamp drills. Then have him go through them why you are yelling at him and humiliating him. If he doesnt finish the drills as you feel fit, mental and physical punishments. Do that then once you have really broken him down tie him to the bed and impliment your will. I do this with girls so its a little easier to wear them out