(oooo sic a grammer nazi how wonderful) Thanks so much for resorting to that tactic I think I just might cry. Smh.

I will take your advice and go talk to one of the economics teachers to see if cross disiplinary studies match. Alltough based on our conversation here something tells me they do not.

As for political bias in the education system we might need a seperate thread.

Every single one of the history teachers in our department (out side of one lonely soul that cant rear his head lest it be chopped off) is a loudly self proffessed liberal.

I also have found with the execption of perhaps the math department (mainly becuase I dont hang with them) the vast majority of the teachers seem to have political axes to grind which they do with verve every chance they get?

In fact:

What the F does the war in Iraq have to do with "Latin" or public speaking or anatomy and physiology class?

Well if your opinion differs too much from the teachers its the difference between an A and sometimes an F thats what.

Guess they missed the ethical boat when they went through the peering system known as college.

Why do I even address it?

Well in my opinion it is one of the majior factors used to influence the younger voters and a grand political ploy that the other side (conservatives) have been losing for decades.

The educational peering system is also in part a liberal indoctronation proccess.

Not that some conservatives don't manage to slip through.

To bad most of the students blindly come out of it spouting dogma like so many medevil sicophants from the churches of old that they were taught to hate in there.

This is somthing I am sure did not go without notice by Obama as he experienced the proccess first hand.

I will give you that Obama is indeed a "politician" to the core.

Bold leader of change that he prophesied in his bid for office, I think not.

After all the only reason we are still having this discussion after the election is becuase some people (as previously stated in an earlier post) wanted it to continue for reasons beyond my comprehension.

I believe however so long as people wish to keep participating in this thread that I will continue to characterise in response all I want despite any derogatory comments made or infered about me.

Thank You.