While I don't know if I've ever achieved distance on my squirting, I do produce large amounts of fluid when I'm manually stimulated. It feels like it's running down, out of my urethra. I get extra squishy from the inside also. Sometimes a folded up bath towel under me is the only thing that will save me from a wet spot (and when I say spot, I mean a soaking wet down to the mattress spot the size of my entire ass (which isn't overly big, but still). I find that the largest amounts of fluid come when I'm being stimulated with a g-spot vibrator. When my K pulls it back and forth against my front wall, between the g-spot and cervix, it shoots me over the moon, and his hand gets SOAKED. I don't know if I'm an anomaly, but I love having my cervix manipulated, sometimes quite roughly. If K uses the vibrator and pushes with a firm pressure so that the head of the vibrator is on my cervix, I usually get extremely wet, both from the inside, and the outside. That's usually followed by a gigantic orgasm that leaves me with epileptic-like twitches and jerks. It's amazing. The only downside to this is when we're having sex, and he starts hitting the right spots inside, I get really wet and then start losing feeling. That's the issue that I am having trouble with. Any ideas?