Quote Originally Posted by denuseri View Post
There are many different ways to view the use of such descriptive terms of Identity.

For those in whom my initial training lay the only distinction of any kind in this regard was between a submissive and a slave, other titles were considered by them to be terms of endearment.

For me based from my own experience and observations it has been like a journey and I have seen many myself included stop along the path of submission at different points for various reasons, somtimes even reversing direction alltogether.

Regardless of what title you wish.

In my heart the path to that of being a kajira (a slave) was one of self awarness and truth.

First I was free and curious and only really playing at being a submissive, eventually even submitting on occasion to the will of another or many as the whim may strike .

Then later, I started to actually feel as if it was right for me to be submissive and seek it out, craving the feeling it gives and found myself submiting in more and more ways to specific individuals. Sometimes even falling deeply in love and this is where most of us stop.

Rarely but it can happen:

When the strength of the bond between a dominant and one's submissive is great enough (strength of character etc not merely the physical) and the, respect, trust and devotion is tempered by a sence of disipline that grows with a love that knows no boundary...

....you start to submit not only to your dominant, but to yourself as well.

Any conflict you struggled with about your submission dies with this acceptance and what you thought was your submission before becomes somthing so strong the word love only begins to describe it, and the bond between you and your dominant is made stronger than anything eaither of you could ever imagine...

It is then you learn what true joy and freedom lays in your utter surrender to another.

It is then that you wake up a slave at the feet of your Owner.
Thank you, that was beautiful. As you may recall i was recently punished by removal of my collar and was only allowed to behave vanilla towards Him. i was lost, utterly lost. i begged for my collar back, i begged for the privilege to kneel at His feet. i am not sure what label that end up with me as, but He has said that it was at that moment He knew He owned me completely.