The public immediately stopped its chatter when the spotlights brought the stage to life. Two females could be seen standing in middle of it. One was the host and the other was Felina Pan Teer, the Queen of Escape herself.

Felina was wearing her stage costume, which was composed of a black-leather bikini with shiny chrome studs and buckles in strategical places and 3-inch-high-heeled assorted sandals. Her long auburn hair was cascading to the middle of her back. She had a strong, athletic body. She had long, black-painted nails on her hands and feet. She was smiling to the public, apparently totally relaxed in spite of what she was about to try.

"Let me introduce Felina Pan Teer!" the host said, answered by a hurricane of applauding, cheering, whistling peoples of both sexes. "You all know what she has done in the past, how she has managed to escape from the strictest and most dangerous bondage setting ever seen in the World!".

Felina curtsied gracefully, cheered by her fans once more.

"Now, there has been rumours that her shows were fake, that the restraints were tricked. Felina is here to prove everybody that this is false, that she is really the best escape artist of all times. And YOU are going to help her make this proof steel-robust."

"In a few moment, I'll call for volunteers to come on stage in turn. One by one, they will add on her one piece of restraint of their choice. They can even bring one of their own. There will be no limit to the number of restraints. But if Miss Pan Teer manages to free herself from all of them, she will be rewarded by 1000 $ per piece."

"If she loses, that means if she can't break free, then this will be ample proof that she was a liar and a cheater. She has agreed that if that should happen, she will stay on stage for five more hours, to be submitted to whatever YOU will decide. Is that right, Miss Pan Teer?"

A wide smile crossed Felina's face and she answered in loud, confident voice: "That's right. I know I am the best. I know I'm not a cheater. I know I can break free from anything you can put on me. Thus I know I'll win! Do your worst! The more restraints, the better the proof and the richer I'll get!". She finished with merry laugh.

The crowd cheered and the host continued. "Now, that's what I call fair-play! But fair-play must be on your part too. There are a couple of rules you must respect."

"Rule #1: The restraints can only be made of rope, rubber, leather or chains."

"Rule #2: Over all, only five padlocks are allowed, and their keys must be available to Felina in one way or another. She must be able to reach them and touch them with any part of her body."

"Rule #3: Felina's life must not be put at risk and none of her bones can be broken or dislocated or any part of her body permanently maimed."

"Rule #4: Everything else is acceptable."

Then the host turned to Felina. "Are you ready Miss Pan Teer?" she asked.

"Yes, I am! I'm happy that you gave me the opportunity to prove my sincerity and I hope this demonstration will be the ultimate proof. Now, all of you, bring your most sadistic ideas and do your worst. I want this challenge to be the masterpiece of my career!"

The host now turned back to the public. "So, who wants to start? Remember, one restraint per person. You can come back with a new item only once at least one other person has placed another item. We'll stop when there is less than two persons willing to continue adding restraints on Miss Pan Teer. From that moment, our dear artist will have five hours to break free. And it will be done here, on this stage and broadcasted by the camera of the Bondage Channel!"
------------------------

OOC: Anybody can add a restraint, now. Respecting the 4 rules. Please be detailed about the restraints and their placement. If any crucial detail is missing, I'll make my own guess, usually in the way that will be easier to Felina's escape.

I have no preconception about the ending. Felina might or might not win. It will depend on whether I can imagine a way for her to escape. So, if you really want to see her humiliated on stage, your restraints should rather be good, because she is a real professional of escapology.