Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post
So you're saying that atheist should have no say in these matters? Isn't that rather ... dogmatic?

No, Im saying that they should perhaps be respectful when discusing these matters instead of hateful.

I'm sorry that this is all you can see of my arguments. I'm not preaching hate. I'm preaching understanding.

You dont preach understanding by constantly drawing analogies between someone elses faith and make believe childrens stories or fantastical flying pigs and the like.

And the first thing I am trying to get people to understand is that your belief system, or domaster's, or anyone else's, is always based on the presumption that gods exist, without ever requiring evidence for that existence.

Thats no different than aethism being based on the "presumption" of a god or gods not existing and you know it, so why try to spin it otherwise, you stated that enumerable times, you state it every single time you post a responce, you will even I predict re-state it againg and try to wiggle your way around the fact of it yet again and ignore the fact that your beliefs have no more validity than any others.

So whats the point in my continued participation if you refuse to debate without clinging to such hypocricy hummm?

I'm sorry if you find that hateful.
You cant prove god doesnt exist any more so than anyone can prove he does...ergo, all arguments eaither way are moot.

All of which you continously ignore and then try and twist with the upmost of sophistry against all logic, becuase it doesnt agree with your dogmatic agenda.

Which is why I am done.