Wow! I have changed and grown and stumbled and fallen flat on my face! I have lost friends I adored, made new ones who I adore too! Yet through the changes and heartbreak the ups and downs, I believe I am a stronger more open and better submissive. This last few months I learned to open myself a little more freely. I have still got the same desire to be the best I can be. I have learned that I am not perfect and that that is ok. That perfection means I am perfect for my Master. Perfectly imperfect!! I have moved in and now live with my Master. I have grown closer than I thought humanly possible to my amazing sister. I have developed a thicker skin and am less the 'victim' I allowed myself to be. I hope however, I have not changed from being all the qualities I liked about the former me. I hope I am still kind, a good listener, fun, quirky and committed to supporting this life style and all that is real in it. I love all aspects from the online to the real life. My biggest change I guess....the smile I wear is now a happy smile and not the fake one that hid pain. Yep...that about sums me up. I am happy. Truly and completely happy. X x x x x x