"You still don't get it do you, you stupid old bitch," I say as I lower the cigarette and it touches you briefly on the side of your left tit, "you don't get to offer us any deal!" To drive home my point, I give both your tits a few quick burns, saving your nipples for last. "Stop hurting her, please!" Anna cries out, struggling to get closer. Two of my guys grab her as I approach her. "Oh you want some of the action too, huh?" I ask as I touch her arm with the cigarette, causing her to scream in pain. I burn her arm a few more times, and soon she is reduced to a sobbing mess. The two guys holding her then throw her the ground, and one of them starts fucking her doggie style. At first the other guy is only watching and waiting for his turn, but then I tell him not to wait. So the first guy flips Anna over on her back, and the second guy begins forcing his way into her ass. Judging from her pleas and then she screams of pain, Anna obviously hasn't been fucked in the ass before, and she's clearly suffering from the two cocks thrusting ruthlessly in and out of her holes.

"See? It's going to happen anyway, and you've only managed to make it worse for both of you." I say, turning my attention back to you. I hold the cigarette up a few inches away from your right nipple, and slowly press it down onto your nipple. I keep pressing until the cigarette is ground out. "Well, what does tha smart mouth of you have to say now?" I say as I light another cigarette. "When I'm done with your other nipple I'm gonna use this on the other slut's clit," I say, "unless you do what I tell you to."