G is for Guidance.

As I have walked this path and delved into BDSM more that last few months…
I’ve noticed many things from the Dom and sub side as well as the experience and length of time involved in the subject matter.

We all seem to, at one point or another, need to reach out and confirm thoughts … reassure our selves of the rightness of a thing… get fresh/new ideas or a different take on an old topic for us that has grown stale and boring……

Many seem to think they have all the answers , and yet, they are searching on their own for answers others have already had to search for.

Why is it that we let our egos and other characteristics prevent us from simply asking a person of like mind if they have the answer to their current situation? Is it because we feel we give up some of our “Domly” characteristic or is it because of a lack of seeming Dominant ?

If you’re a sub and don’t seek out the thoughts and opinions of others, do you let yourself be subjected to things you do not wish ? Or to things which will eventually put BDSM perspective in a bad light?

I’m just asking as I have had these thoughts myself of late and figured if i am having them then others have...
So.. I thought if I put them here …
others will respond … And we will all learn and grow.