Hello Everyone,

I have met most of you, but for thoes of you who do not know me yet, I am clover, a submissive female and I have been here for about 4 months. I came on in seach for others with a passion for the D/s lifestyle, to learn as much as I could through all of your wisdom, to make some great friendships and ultimatley find an online Dom. Well I would like you all to know that I have found him. YAY!! I have found the most perfectly sweet honest trustworthy respectful amazing Dom I could ever imagine. Domtotrain and I have been talking for quite some time now. We have been getting to know and grow with eachother. It started out as a sweet simple amazing friendship and has now blossomed into a beautiful loving relationship. I am so very proud to say that I am his and I want to thank all of you for your warm welcoming, wonderful words of wisdom and endless amouts of love, companionship and friendships. Without you I would not have been able to become who I am today and I do thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

And to my wonderful Master, Domtotrain, even just saying thoes words brings the biggest smile upon my face. You will never know the endless amount of joy you bring to me. Everytime I see you my heart flutters, with every email my feelings grow stronger and everytime we have to part my heart sinks and the only thought I have is when can I see you again. You are exactly what I have dreamed of and I couldnt ask for more. I can only hope to make you happy and as pround and trust me I will bend over backwards (hehe in more ways than one ) to keep you satisfied. I am so proud to be yours!

Thank you all once again. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope that you all can find such happiness as I have found.