okay, this is going to sound odd because i'm not asking for myself but for a group of people.

What would it take to start a dungeon, semi public. A group of friends/people who know each other in the Pittsburgh area are tired of only one place that is a public dungeon. There has been drama there and we sorta feel stuck. like it's the only place to go and have public play use of toys/set ups that we don't normally have, but at the same time we have the problem of being chased out due to politics.

So what we're whispering about is finding a place or some sort of set up where we as a group can go and have the same fun that we have at the dungeon. i don't think we're looking for a set up like a public night club, that takes alot of work and getting thru the red tape. We don't even want it to be run like a bizz. More like a group of people pitching in and finding a place.

Any suggestions? (and playing nice at the current dungeon was already tried, we have nothing against the dungeon itself, just the politics and fighting).

Thanks

~j~