Because of an overwhelming desire to proudly tell the world just how wonderful slavelucy is … I give you the following insight into my BDSM life.

As some of you know, most of mine and slavelucy’s relationship has been on-line, and has been something that has grown over time with her showing/teaching me so very much (not just about D/s). Some of you also know that various circumstances have recently put pressure on our relationship and, while we may not have heeded much of the advice that has been given, we are truly grateful to those of you who showed concern and gave their time to try to resolve our problems.

slavelucy and I have met a few times in real life in the past but this week, following on from our difficulties and after some fairly momentous decisions, our relationship moved to a different level.

Yesterday we met again in real life and, for the first time, we were able to be together without worrying about time constraints or privacy. She is everything I could possibly want in a submissive/slave. Whatever my (rather evil) mind comes up with, she takes. Whatever I want, she gives. Whatever I dream about, she makes reality. I am a sadistic dominant who just loves to give pain, and for me to find someone like lucy is just incredible.

Highlights of our day included fucking her anally for what seemed like forever, using her clit in ‘close-up’, her kneeling before me as she unbuckled my belt in preparation for her whipping, seeing the look in her eyes as I slapped her face, whipping her as she sucked me, and making her nipples so sore that merely blowing on them made her wince.

If this post seems like boasting then it probably is, but I refuse to apologise for telling you all how incredibly proud I am of her.

Thank you lucy, my beautiful little bitch, you are awesome.