When I play a submissive role, bondage is a given- whether just a collar and leather cuffs, or actual knotwork. I greatly enjoy being left helpless and at the mercy of The One I Trust. This in itself has never been a problem; however, I have become greatly attracted to extended, tight, and uncomfortable bondage as a method of dicipline. Its not something I'd exactly enjoy, and as such would find a certain enjoyment in my discomfort.

My plight is.. well.. young as I am, I am simply falling apart! Through various childhood activities and, probably more so, general teenage abandon, I've acquired quite a few injured joints / tendons. I can already forsee any possible experiences resulting in complete disaster, as some of my injuries can cause extreme pain if positioned or moved improperly. Either role I play is intended to provide some sort of fulfilment, and even though I like to test my limits when playing as a sub, I would find absolutely no enjoyment from this sort of pain.. let alone risking further damage.

Erm, I suppose I should explain my problem areas a little bit before I go any further. I've dislocated my right sholder, which was them improperly relocated resulting in.. uh, the best way to describe it is a sort of slipping. My ball and socket will slightly dislocate and grind if my arm is stretched too far up/back and pressure is applied. I've pulled a tendon in my right knee and was not healed properly, which I don't think the nature of the injury should prove problematic, but I figured it should still be mentioned. I had a rather bad spraign in my right ankle (wow.. my poor poor right half... hehe) which causes reoccuring pain every once in a while. And finally the tendons between the ball and heel of both feet have been pulled. If my feet are stretched too far down, the tendon will twist and cause one of the worst pains I've known >.> This one and my sholder are my two greatest concerns.

So my question is, do you have any experience, tips, or any good resources for me to help me enjoy my discomfort, and to not simply ruin the experience.. things to try, things to avoid, how long, and even other ways to help make my helplessness more uncomfortable and/or humiliating.

As always,
Eternally Greatful For Your Help-
-KitsToy :