Dear Ladies and Gentlemen and Others

Hello, I am YoursTruly. I am a young male University student from Northern Europe, who enjoys good company, cigars and pipe tobacco, model building, videogames and role-playing games (so yes, my vanilla interests also include dungeon mastering). My first experience on this side of sexuality was when I was rather young (16), but I have just recently started to actually embrace it and this side of me.

Last half a year has been very eye opening to me. I have discovered how much I enjoy being in control and actually dominating my partner. And after the first taste, I had to get more... At that point, I realized the amount of work and learning it would take in order to become a better Dom. So I started my journey and quest to become a good Master. Also, I would be honored if I some of the older Doms might give me advice on this.

Currently I am a Master to a very, very bratty individual, who keeps my schedule quite busy, if you catch my drift. She also introduced me to this site, which I have found to be very informative as well as amusing and entertaining.

So, at the last I would like to say, that I am most excited to be here, and I am looking forward to seeing all of you around.

Signed
YoursTruly