I was watching a news special about the clothes these young girls are wearing.. and I literally wanted to hurl.

I have a 10 year old sister and I cannot imagine my parents letting her wear half of what was being shown! I am 20 and yes I like sexy things and yes I wanted to be "cute" .. "Sexy".. "attractive" ... when I was younger but I really think parents need to draw the line. 10 year olds do not need to look 14.. and 14 year olds do not need to look 18. I don't think short skirts and booty shorts are appropriate for children.. I don't think halter tops, spaghetti strapped shirts and 2 piece bikinis are appropriate.

I know.. where do you draw the line? When do you let them start to dress sexier, etc?

But still, does anyone agree with me? Are these kids growing up to fast? People wonder why oledr men are attracted to these young girls.. could it have anything to do with the fact that these children do not look or act like children? What happened to barbie dolls and afternoon tea?

Also all of these girls being exploited on Myspace. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?! Why is your 10, 11,12,13,14 year old on a public website... where do they get these pictures they put up? Why don't you check to see what your kids are doing? most schools block sites like Myspace... and in many cases these kids are getting exploited while talking to strangers from the home PC..

I know a lot of parents work.. and can't be around 24/7... but I think parents need to take more responsibility. Let your kids be kids... interact with them. But resrictions on their PC use.. .etc... there are ways to protect your kids!

I know this has gotten long but I wanted to see what many of you think. I know many of us are more "open minded" but what about this case? Should your kids be aloud to dress as they please? Or do you think these clothes little girls are wearing are out of hand?

Anya