I posted this in the sub forum and was asked to post it here as well:

Sir gave me a task that I did not want to do. He directed me to masturbate in front of him for thirty minutes with various toys while he watched me and had his morning coffee. I can appreciate wanting to have such a show as I love watching people masturbate, but I feel very uncomfortable being focused on like that. I would not have enjoyed myself at all, I would have felt very badly about not doing a good job because I felt so uncomfortable, and thirty minutes is a looooooong time for something like that. I probably would have ended up crying and being very upset. Masturbating is not a hard limit for me, but crying during sex is.

I refused to do the task in a very poor manner and have been duly punished. What is a good way to express my feelings about a task while being respectful? I would have been willing to start off with baby steps - like masturbating with one toy for five minutes and work up to what he wanted over time. How do I say that without 'topping from the bottom' as Sir put it?

Thanks!

b