Hello Folks:

I am not necessarily new here; but this is about the second time that I have posted on this newly revamped forum-board; I was a member before this forum-board was upgraded. For a while, I had trouble logging in to this new version, but lately, I have logged in with success! Also, I had to sit out for a long while because I have had (and still am having) to get my finances in order and so forth, not to mention the fact that I have a demanding job that requires me to work twelve hours a day, seven days a week. ( I know, WOW! ) Anyway, now that these recent logons work, I am not only fully impressed by this new version of this forum-board, I am just about BLOWN AWAY! I love it; this forum is very well-rounded in regards to a variety of subjects (news, politics, sports, religion, etc.), not just concerning all things BDSM (bondage domination sado masochism). I love it! As for myself, I do somewhat have a thing for both BDSM and erotic humiliation . Specifically, I like a lot of Identity Play BDSM - especially when it involves the following criteria:

- Race/Skin pigmentation: Many would say that I am an African American man who wants to be dominated by European/Anglo-Saxon/Redneck/Aryan women and even Klanswomen .
- Weight: Weighing between 240 and 280 pounds, I would like to be teased/humiliated by a woman who is both fit and skinny!
- Geekiness/Nerdiness: Many would also consider me to be a geek/nerd, since I am very intelligent, play all kinds computer games, build robots, read all kinds of books and magazines at libraries and bookstores, suscribe to GEEK Magazine, etc.; therefore, I want to be humiliated by a woman who is way hipper or more "in style" than I.

Also, I like other forms of BDSM as well, such as the following:

- FEMALE ON MALE (Para)Military BDSM]: I would love to have a woman be my drill sargeant/instructor!
- FEMALE ON MALE Medical BDSM: (As a patient, I would love to be "tested"/"experimented on" (as a simulation, that is) by a hot female doctor/nurse!
- MALE ON FEMALE WAM (defilement/wet-and-messy) BDSM: One person dunks clay, mud, paint, water, food, etc. on another person, who is held captive. I would like to be DOMINANT in this one, with her being SUBMISSIVE.
- FEMALE ON MALE trampling while in thigh-high boots, high heeled pumps, etc.: Of course, she on top of me!
- FEMALE ON MALE face smothering with titties/boobs: Self-explanatory; she on top of me.
- MALE-ON-FEMALE facesitting/boobsitting: Of course, I highly doubt it, but is there any woman out there who would SERIOUSLY wants a man's butt all up in her face while being held captive?
- MALE ON FEMALE furniture BDSM: I would love to use a captive woman as a piece of furniture, as if she is a table and/or chair.
- MALE ON FEMALE Lapsitting: Man, I miss Lapland so much! Anyway, I would love to have a reasonably strong female to be able to hold and secure my 240 to 280 pound body while she's sitting in a couch, chair, sofa - and/or even on a toilet (?).
- (Butt)Spankings: Either way, male on female or female on male.

I could go on and on with just a few other styles of BDSM, but then I wouldn't want to scare and/or already get banned from this forum-board; I love being here too much. Make no mistake about it though, as a male, I still often lean towards having a woman in charge. Hopefully during this year, I will come out with some drawings (the old-fashioned way with pencil sharpeners, pencils, paper sheets and erasers) and text stories that denote the BDSM lifestyle. By the way, speaking of women in charge and DRAWN characters and everything, is anyone aware that Maleficent (played by Angelina Jolie) - the evil, green-skinned Witch-Queen who originally starred in Disney's SLEEPING BEAUTY (19??) - is in a live-action cinema movie of her own? I always thought that Maleficent was something else; a whole lot of individuals - including her own henchcreatures - feared her, not just her main enemies. For some reason, I was always intrigued by that Dark Mistress ever since I laid eyes on her, like I was with Elvira. Yeah, the Wicked Witch of the West from the OZ franchise is evil and everything, but she is just a hag to me; she is not as sexy as Maleficent though. I even those Evil Laughs that Maleficent and some of Disney's other evil mistresses make when they are up to no good; that is so hot! Anyway, this is enough of my re-introduction for now, but before I go, I need the creators/webmasters/administrators/moderators of this forum-board to PM (private message) me about something that I need to discuss with them. Other than that, I look forward to more conversations with you all!

ashamed_of_myself