I have a question (I know what a shocker to those who know me, ).

The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies.

How did you go about realization of your Dominant tendencies?

Where did you learn technicalities of being a Dominant - like caning, rope binding, flogging, orgasms on command...?

Have you done apprenticeship with a senior Dom/sub or are you self taught?

How have your real life experiences contributed - military, boy scouts, hobbies...?

How much thought have you given to psychological aspects?

I am eternally fascinated by the workings of Dominant minds and commitment and work and thought it takes to be a good Master/Dom.

My husband apparently always had that quiet menace about Him. Before transferring to business studies He studied Psychology for two years and still keeps up with current publications/books. He got into it before the time of Internet and was instantly thrown into the r/l scene. The crux of His training comes from apprenticeship He did with a senior Master and Mistress. He subbed for Her (I would pay good money to see that on tape, lmao) and was in return mentored by Him. He is also a martial arts practitioner of more than 25 years so there was never anything wrong with His canning aim and He likes to sail so He knows His way around the ropes.