I put up a new album in the photo library called "caroline shoe shine".

I shall add this link also on personal photography, but, as I do not post the pics themselves on that forum (I propose the links to them), perhaps it is worth to open a new thread dealing with the general theme of the last albums I set up: humiliating tasks for a slave.

I think this issue may be interesting to most of the members and perhaps many of you have the possibility of contributing with the iwn views and experiences, both as dominants or as submissives.

The first album dealing with humiliating tasks, was "caroline pissoire" ... I think that it deals with a common fantasy for doms and subs which we introduced very late in our games, but also enjoyed very much.

Actually I discovered a whole round of fantasies all referring to the use of the slave in humiliating cleaning tasks.

You can figure yourself a nude and chianed slave cleaning your house, the floor, the toilets, your shoes in the usual way ... it is already a very exciting view and we enjoyed having caroline working as a nude servant very much ....

... but this is nothing compared with the possibility of training her to do certain cleaning operations using the most versatile, capable and delicate instrument a slave has: her lips and tongue ....

We experimented in that direction straight from the beginning of our bdsm relation .... always very carefully and timidly at the beginning and then tougher and tougher as our master-slave became more serious.

First came a very soft and "clean" feet licking she performed just on me.
Very soon she was licking also my friends' feet and later not only clean ones... from a symbolical "oral feet massaging" it became a real "oral feet cleaning".

Again, I once had her licking the already shining surface of my shoe ... than she switched over to actually lick the dust away from it .... then she willfully did the same for any guest I had ....one day someone (a lady) ordered her to lick the dirty sole of the shoe too and she complied without hesitation ....

The peak was reached one morning, when she licked my very muddy shoes clean, while I was busy in a long oversea telephone call .... while discussing important business matters I watched her licking the mud away (without ever spitting) and only sometimes just silently indicated with my finger any spot that deserved more attention and licking work...

She never suffered any phisical problem because of these actions that may be considered questionable under the hygenical view point.
My friend Mistress Anna and me still regret not to have carried out our ultimate phantasy of having her licking her soles clean after having purpously got some traces of my own (very healthy) dog's shit under them.....

I remember her once kneeling naked, in the parking lot of a restaurant, to give my and my friend's shoes the last shine before we entered the place (of course she would be allowed to wear something before entering, but we kept her barefoot).

this album displays the best pics I have of caroline in her shoe-shine actions.

I would like to have taken more pics to share with you about this subject, but just consider that every pic showing her licking different shoes, also represents her humiliating herself with a different person.

here is the link

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/photos/sh...uuid=76&aid=54

any comment or contribution to this theme shall be welcome.