Here goes nothing. I've tried this before, wielding few satisfying results, if any... but I'm willing to try again. Maybe I'll have better luck this time around.

Okay, so to start off, I am female, submissive, and about to turn 23 years old. I am only seeking out single/non-committed dominant males with this ad -- and I would strongly prefer that you be under the age of 30. 26 and younger is MOST preferable, but so long as you're under 30 (and over the age of 18 of course), it should be fine. This is non-negotiable. I require all responders to be American/English with English as their first and fluent language (U.S. preferable, due to time differences). I also require proper grammar. I speak/type like an adult, and expect any Dom of mine, online or otherwise, to do the same.

Please note, that as of now, I have no plans of telling you my actual name, or exchanging photographs/videos of any kind -- this goes both ways. I don't want to know your name, I don't want to know what you look like or see what you look like. I'd like our identities to remain as anonymous as possible to each other, at least for now, although I cannot make any promises that it will ever change. My main priority will always be to protect my privacy. This is the kind of secret that could literally 'ruin my life' should it ever get out, so please respect that and leave it be.

What I am really searching for is someone for the occasional online roleplay/ someone to dominate me every so often... tell me what to do, how to do it, when to do it... etc. Orgasm control/denial is a major turn on of mine, as is minor pain play, anal play -- the rest can be discussed in private. I would only need this to happen a few times a week... for example, 2/3 times at the very least (Please, plan on having an AIM Screenname for these encounters). I'd try to be as descriptive as possible to return the favor, seeing as I am not comfortable giving physical evidence of my obedience.

I'm really just looking for the occasional good time... 'on demand masturbation material' to put it bluntly... nothing serious, no commitments, no attachments, no strings. I can't promise that this will/will not change in the future, but it really depends on the connection made. I don't expect to get a whole lot of replies due to my limits, but just for your information, you'd still be free to seek out as many other subs as you wanted (and vice versa), if you're looking for a more 24/7 type thing. All I'm asking is that someone be willing to humor me and help me get off a few times a week. It wouldn't take a whole lot of effort on your part, and we could always negotiate/work out some way for me to return the favor without crossing any boundaries/limits of mine. It would also of course be temporary until say something better came along for either one of us... as I already mentioned, I don't expect there to be any commitments either way. Let me know if you're interested. If not, that's fine, but I would prefer all replies to be sent via PM, rather than a direct reply to this thread. Please, only reply if interested.

Please, don't take it personally if I don't reply to your PM. No offense, but broken English and poor spelling/grammar are major turn offs for me. I know that I may come off more dominant than submissive in this post, but I just know what I want and what I don't want. Plus, it is best to get the basics like this out of the way right in the beginning -- it will limit the amount of replies from Doms who are clearly not the right fit for me. It just saves us both a LOT of time. Thank you in advance!