I am a 20 year male bottom sub looking for a Mistress and/or Master to teach and help me learn and explore in this life. One that will take time to teach and train me, explaining and answering questions that I may have to help me understand the reasons of such actions and tasks; also to talk to me and care for their sub/slave as their own. I am looking to start online first but if you are close enough to me it may or may not evolve into real time, I don't know how things will progress. I am honest and will do my best to stay loyal and complete tasks to my very best potential. I do live with people so I am limited to things that I can do. I like to play and chat and also have an intellectual conversation as well. I like to talk normally not always just about the life because I am a person with a life too, but if you are all into the scene I can be too but that's not all to me. Please look at my profile to see what I am like more and my fetishes. Feel free to message/contact me if you are interested in me and/or for more info.