I was ending a great vacation in Mexico, heading bach home .I stopped for gas in a smaller town and had just started down the hiway when a police car pulled along side and motioned me to pull over .
I did as they wanted ,not overly concerned ,getting my visa ,license and insurance card ready .One of the cops told me to get out ,them ordered me to put handa on the top of the car .The other cop put some thing inthe back and came to join his buddy.Now i was worried,I stared to protest .shut up i was told ,spread your legs I started to turn but i was pushed back against the car.He used his club to knock my legs apart , then started running his hands all over me ,squeezing and gropping ,getting his hand inside my under ware.
I was terrified,I closed my eyes gratting my teeth ,when he was done ,he said to his buddy ,u had better check to make sure i didnt miss anything and it started all over again.
I was taken to a court house and brought before a judge ,i could undertand them at least most of it.The charges were read ,I was being charged with having coke in my possesion. I protested strongly ,Itold the court the cops had planted the stuff .The judge askes if i had a lawyer when a guy stood and he was it.
How does yr client plead,well she did have the drugs ,so its guilty but we ask for mercy from the court as she is from another country. The judge looked down ,saying we need to teach these gringos that they cant play fast and loose with our laws , 20 years in the federal jail
I was stunned ,I was speechless .I was lead out handcuffed screaming i want to contact my embassy. I was told to shut up or i would be gagged . I heard one of the guards say , the colonal will be pleased with this one