In my heart of hearts I know what I am, what I was born to be. Honnor and love and duty to Him. Utter servitude to my Master in all things. These are my meat and bread. These are my life, my very soul.

There is no greater love than the slave to her owner. Bound by more than just his will. The passion of the kajira for her owner is absolute. She is more than just property and can do no less than give of herself to him everything.

Many say the free woman is incabable of love as the slave loves.

Only the slave is completely open to her owner in all ways, there are no secrets, no hidden desires, she is naked before Him in all. She bares forth her essence to him in everything, and he deepens her servitude with his strength over her, for she is his most cherished property.In this the slave has nothing but utter trust and total devotion to her owner. Even her own deepest fears must be put aside to please her owners desires. No free woman can truely give this much of herself. It is something truely rare in the world.

A man is a fool who plants a garden and does not tend it well for harvest. So too it is with his other property, his slave in paticular.

My owner possesess me in total, I am His. Collared and trainned in all things, every aspect of life permeated by his dominion over me. My owner loves me. It is no weakness for him to do so, but his greatest strength. I respect him in all things, he keeps me in my place and i adore him for it.I am his bueatiful kajira. His most prized and valuable possession. I am irrevocably His. Nothing is allowed to be hidden from him. I entertain him. Even when I try his patience or am playful, or disobedient I do so in his name, to ever help him keep me well in my place, to further his enjoyment of his property his kajira his slave. His in total i submit.

In this i am what many Goreans call a love slave, born and bred specifically to love my owner in every way.

It is a bueatiful moment when the woman realizes that the man who owns her is her "love" Master and the man realizes that this girl kneeling before him tears in her eyes is his utterly , his love slave.

The slavery in which a love slave is kept is an unusually deep slavery. She must serve him with a perfection that which would stun and startle other girls; if she should fail in any way, even in so small a way that the lapse would be overlooked in the case of another wench, or bring perhaps a mild word or reprimand, she is likely to be tied at the slave ring and whipped; there is good reason for this; she is, you see, a love slave; no woman can be more in a man's power; and with no woman must he be stronger................... Beasts of Gor, pp236