Currently, I get more and more requests for femdom stories. And obviously, not many of the recently submitted stories has F/m or F/f contents.

I do have some femdom stories I collected awhile ago. But here comes problem. Because I am not very into these male sub stories, I don't really have the motivation to read them and get the abstract and story codes from them. You may have noticed that all the stories posted on this site has a short synopsis and several story codes come along with each and every of them. Although it's a lot of work to read all these stories and check what's in them, I don't want to remove them because I found this is one feature that makes this site different from some of the others.

So if someone can help me to review these stories, I can post them online in a very short time. If you think you have the time to do me this favor, please email me and I will send you a couple stories. All I need is the synopsis and story codes for the story. Please get yourself familiar with the story codes here.

Thank you for your attention.

Jinn