The other night Master asked me what I got out of submission. I had no answer for him at the time and was told that my task was to figure it out and post it on here. So here I am. *sigh* How do I put into words something I feel in my core? I personally find it very difficult to do so.

What I can say is that I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I can see that he's proud of something that I've done, that in my serving him I've made him happy. I crave the pats on my head and hearing him call me Kitten or Little One just makes me weak in the knees. I submit to him because I know in return I'll receive his warmth, affection, and love. He makes me feel safe when I'm wrapped up in his arms and I know that when I'm his good girl I can expect such a reward. I also get great satisfaction out of his caring enough to discipline me when I've not held myself to his high standards or if I've broken the rules; I know he does this to help me better myself and I am grateful for that (even if my ass hurts for three days after ).

In my submission to him I find my other half, the part of my soul that's been missing and I've longed for. It makes me complete.