I am in the process of writing another piece of fiction, this time the memoirs of a retired slave girl, and would appreciate any suggestions regarding her experiences, major incidents in her life, etc., that you might have.

She will be the 70-year-old author of this first-person text. I'm planning on taking her from early childhood through the present day, covering the period of about 1930 through the present. Here's a rough outline of what I have so far:

- Her earliest memories as a young girl in a male-dominated household. Chores, punishments, rules, attire, etc.

- The loss of her virginity as a pre-teen, by having her father sell it in order to raise cash.

- The sale of her to a young couple, for use as a wet nurse, at age 16, and that couple giving her to their son when he became a teen. Following the son to college, and her disposal by him after he finds a girlfriend who is anti-slavery.

- Subsequent sale to a breeder, and a ten year period of pumping out babies.

- After no longer useful as a breeding slave, she is sold to a fraternity for a pittance, and becomes the frat's slave.

I haven't gotten much further than that, but I see the ending as her once again becoming the property of the man to whom she was wet nurse. He expresses affection for her, and sends her to a training center for new slave girls, where she is a semi-retired counselor, providing advice to both the trainers and the new slaves.

Anyway...any suggestions on additional plot lines would be appreciated. I do prefer somewhat happy endings, and won't be posting until the story is done. However, what I may do, is post a chapter or two a week until the entire thing is posted.

If you haven't taken a look at Charity Auction, posted on 7/23/04, please do so to get an idea of my writing style.

Regards,

Rocky