I am dominating by nature and is looking for female submissive for online relation. i am tough, but very much comfortable to show patience to let the subs extend their submissiveness.

I am one who respect the limits of subs and would expect same from the subs. I would prefer inexperienced submissive females who should be mentally ready to be dominated and degraded, I would expect her to be creative and can describe situations and feelings/emotions. The sub should be mentally ready to carry out assignments, that will make the her "tingle" and she has to tell me about it afterward. Puppy plays are one of my greatest desire. i would demand 100% dedication and loyalty from them and should be eager to learn and extend their limits. age and look has never been a concern for me.

experienced female submissive are also welcome.

as the beginning i would like to get an email from the sub about herself. your email will help me to know your requirements, your views, your interest, your limits, and i think that is very much required for stable, lonterm online relation ship.

if any thing you want to know more about me, don't hesitate to get it cleared from me.