Hello, all!!

Thanks for reading this. I'm here first to ask about the writer's block. How does it work, exactly? In this forum, there are hints at 'assignments' and there's word that it's based on activity. Sounds cool.

Still, I'm wondering about the nature of these assignments? And, even more, about how much activity is required. My real life is such--I'm married, we have a four month old child, I work full time--that I'll be able to be active. . . irregularly. Since I only want to ask for level one access once, I thought I'd ask upfront what kind of time commitment I'm making.

And, this isn't really a Writers' Block question, but I figure that someone reading this will have an answer: what are the guidelines for writing for the stories section? I'm 'exploring' a universe in which D/s is common. . . but a lot of my ideas aren't explicitly erotic. (I tell myself that the Gor novels, aren't, either.) Is something like that welcome here? And where can I learn more, in general, about what's expected of an author. (Call me stupid, I did look here and at the Stories page. . . it might be there, but I didn't see it.)

Thanks for your time,
-Toby