If there's already a thread on this subject, let me know and I'll go there. I didn't see one, and the search feature turned up nothing, so here goes.

I've been poly since my first relationship, back when I was a teenager. My dom, on the other hand, is very much the monogamous sort. Since we've gotten deeper into BDSM, he feels more comfortable with my taking other lovers because there's something special between us -- he will have no other subs/slaves, and I will have no other masters. We're both quite happy with this arrangement, although we haven't tried out my sexual freedoms yet. I'm switch and bisexual, so if I go looking for someone it will probably be a submissive female, the opposite of my male dom fiance.

I'm new to the forum, but in looking around on the boards I've seen a number of polyamorists here. So I was wondering what sorts of arrangements you have with your significant others, how BDSM affects your poly-ness (and vice versa), and if you have any suggestions for my dom, who's still getting used to the idea of me being with other people...

Thanks!