Hey everyone, my name is amanda and I've been visiting the library for a very long time now. I used to have a different log in but its been over 2 years since I've been here and I definitely can't remember it anymore..ANYWAY..

I'm 24 years old and I'm looking for an ONLINE Dom. I don't have much REAL LIFE experience but I'm interested in learning. I frequently read the stories on here and I find that I prefer the stories with a lot of verbal abuse/humiliation/degradation (if that's helpful).

So, I'm interested in finding an online only Dom.

I'm not interested webcam, voice or constantly sending pics. I'm a very private person so I don't like the idea of my pics etc being OUT THERE somewhere. I will send a pic or two of myself when I'm comfortable...and that doesn't mean after 2 minutes, hours, days of talking to you.

I have a pretty good grasp of the english language and I would prefer a Dom that does also. If you're interested, please contact me! I have GMAIL and YAHOO.

As I am bi-curious, I am also open to the idea of a Mistress. Please contact me and we'll talk! =)

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

amanda