Several years ago when I was first getting into the scene I had an online Master who gave me tasks to do during the day - such as to masturbate in the bathroom every time I went to the bathroom, sometimes using orgasm denial, to help raise my faltering libido. My experience then helped me the past 7 months or so when I found a Master IRL and my libido has gone through the roof. At the moment He doesn't have time to give me tasks like that since He is finishing school and writing two novels.

I keep finding that the thought of that humiliation of having to masturbate in every restroom I used - at work, at the store, etc - is returning. He understands this but now I would have no idea how to go about finding someone online again (took a long time to find the online Master I had before) who would enjoy some part time tasking like this.

Some people on another site have suggested I just go ahead and continue masturbating in public restrooms but for me the humiliation and eroticism comes from having someone ordering me to do so and having to report to them afterwords.