Greets all,

I've been looking at various websites that carry dildos and vibrators. I want to have a nice collection for my slave, since neither of us are at all interested in a M/M/F scene. I also want to use some of them for her ass training.

A particularly interesting toy I found was an attachment for the venerable Hitachi wand: the Gee Whiz. I've already used the wand by itself for slow torture, by having her strapped down tight and spread-eagled on the bed with the wand suspended from the ceiling so it barely - just barely - makes contact. Makes for a lot of fun watching her squirm her hips around trying to get enough contact to get off. After about 20 min or so she's practically screaming for release, especially when I give the second string a tug from my chair, to get the wand swinging like a pendulum - bump, bump, bump. Or I'll just pull it out of her reach for awhile right when she's found a good position. I think the Gee Whiz will make an interesting variation on this.

But I digress. Here's my questions:

1. What's your fav material: silicone, pyrex, jelly, etc.
2. Any particular cleaning or wear and tear problems with the above?
3. What's your fav lube for vaginal use and anal use?
4. What are some fun and creative techniques you've come up with, using your toys?

I've already read all the typical info out there, but I'd like to hear some personal accounts. For instance, all the sites rave about how their customers love pyrex glass dildos, but to me they look too rigid for practical use.

Thanks!