hi everyone...

some time ago I wanted to have some erotic bondage pictures taken as a present for my master/hubby. we know this amazing photographer who has done a lot of bdsm and fetishpictures and he would be willing to do them for free without me having to be afraid of finding my own pictures all over the internet.
I didnīt want to go behind masters back because for bondage I would need somebody to do the tying.. so we talked a lot about it .. what we would like to have, who would do what...
we both thought pictures of a real session would be cool but master would have liked to bring somebody else in to do some bondage more complex than he could do so no action because we have never played with a third party.. when we talked about what that other dom would be able/allowed to do master restricted everything in a way that the pictures would not have been what he liked anymore because he would not even allow nudeness. He wants me on the height of orgasm but neither wants to bring me to it himself in front of the photographer nor wants somebody else to do it..
he wants me bound by somebody else but would be uncomfortable with somebody else touching me even scantily dressed...

long story short: a year has gone by and there are no pics.

the funny thing is: master says if I would not have asked, brought somebody else in for tying and had presented him with the result of nice NUDE bondagepics he would propably have loved them and not even have thought about somebody else touching me...

sometimes I just donīt understand..

And now Iīm thinking once again about doing it on my own but then I remember all those discussions and that by now master would propably think to much about the tying party..

Deigja