As some of you may know, I am a bisexual woman. I am active in my local GLBT community. For those who don't know, GLBT stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Transvestite. Now, it's bad enough that the United States government doesn't view gay couples as being deserving of the same civil liberties as heterosexual couples, but to add to this unconstitutional persecution, we get religious persecution as well! I've been to many GLBT events, such as pride fest, pride parade, NCOD (National Coming Out Day), etc. and each time there were religious protestors, picketing. They'd have signs out saying that homosexual relationships were an abomination against God, and how we were all going to hell, and on and on and on. Now, first of all, who the hell are they to judge me?! Doesn't Matthew 7:1 of your precious Bible say "Judge not lest ye be judged."? And what about that passage in Second Chorinthians that talks about how love never fails and never judges, and love is perfect, and God is love? If love is perfect, and God is love, how can a homosexual relationship be wrong? Compounding on that, who's to say the God you worship is the same as the diety I worship? EVERY monotheistic religion thinks that their God is the ONE God. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that an all-seeing, all-knowing, all-loving God, can sit there and "create" man and then say, "Oh, I'm going to give you free will, but if you do this, this, this, this or this, I'm not letting you into heaven." What the hell? Really? If you don't act like I want you to you're not invited to my party?! And if God is supposed to love everyone, then why would any given denomination of Christianity or Judaism claim that God has damned a certain group of people to hell? Really? Can someone please explain to me how this makes any sense?