Quote Originally Posted by karley View Post
in mannerisms it seems as though Catholicism does teach a lot of submissive tendencies. It would seem to me however, that enacting those learned behaviors in another venue would be going directly against some religious teachings. You're not to worship any human other than your God, correct? So wouldn't portraying your submission to a Dominant kind of be breaking that rule and therefore make you a "bad girl" in terms or religion whilst making you a "good girl" in the eyes of your Dom.
... just my first thoughts on the subject, not intended to make judgement or offend.
Thank you, I'm not offended; you're comments are legitimate. Yes, it is against my religion to worship anything other than my, God: "I am the LORD thy God. Thou shalt have no strange gods before Me"

*Shrugs* I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. How can I be a good Catholic and deny my submissive nature? I would be very sad. On the other hand, How can I be a good submissive and sin as a Catholic? I would be in confession every Saturday afternoon. My comprise is I compartmentalize my life.