Quote Originally Posted by fantazmaster View Post
Ah yes, Badwolfe,I am afraid you are seeing that paradox of many lifestyle relationships,whereby the Sub is actually dominating things from the bottom.In this instance we have her in control of information by telling her husband a lie.Plus it is a bit of a control element for her,that she approached you with starting this relationship with her to begin with.Better watch your step,as this one sounds like an accomplished manipulator,one who likes nothing more than playing both ends against the middle,as we appear to see,based on the info you have shared here.
Honestly, I could not agree with this more! Well said and kudos! It seems like a vicious circle of playing dirty and honestly sounds like it may not stop. I now question the validity of anything she may be saying. If, for two months, she allowed a game of manipulation before saying anything, how many other things have been said that carry deceit? It seems to me that maybe you just need to cut ties before it completely gets out if hand. I would have stopped it as soon as the husband withdrew consent. Mainly for respect and for morals. BDSM requires honesty and respect along with communication and trust. I feel she has betrayed all of that. I hope it all turns out for the best... Before something stupid happens.