Recently took on a new sub. She likes lots of attention and asked me one day about roleplaying. Told her some of the basics and that to me it wasn't playing in fact it was a way of life and that I just recently started using bdsm terminology. I have always been controlling and demanding of the ones around me but for some reason just started reading a lot of bdsm literature and learned that there was a term for what I was doing. After knowing her for about 5 years she asked if she could be my slave. My response was no , she didn't know what she was asking. Sh keep on insisting that she did. 8 months ago my gf/sub for 7 years moved. So 4 months ago I told my new married sub that we can have a trial run, funny thing her husband actually asked me to be her MASTER.She is great most of the time eager to please and very few limits. Every test I gave her she completed. Little hesitation at first now anything I ask she does. Now the interesting thing, she is really into this and so am I. Hubby is wanting her to stop, she doesn't want to. Just found out that she told him it stopped 2 months ago. Now I have a dilemma, stop and lose a great sub or act on some of my darker thoughts. He has been trying to get her to peg him, and eventually have her watch him suck a man off. The latter part I couldn't do, not into guys but have friends that are. Huge moral dilemma ahhhh have fun while it lasts or make it last.