What if, and i mean if. Iran "was" only intending to use nuclear power to generate electricity? This has the same characteristics of so called "Weapons of mass destruction" hidden in Iraq!! There were none! And the so-called properganda and proof cost a lot of lives! So im led to believe it takes 9 sola powered plates to generate enough electricty to boil a kettle! So thats out of the question then!
The problem i worry about is their capabillity to actually run a nuclear power plant! There are two governing factors that run Iran, the Iotoller and president. [sorry for spelling mistake] The masses [I]fear[I] their religious leaders. The same way people feared the church back in the middle ages! And today!
Although most people are pretty laid back about religious beliefs etc.
If theres a constant "push me, pull me" attitude on running such technology. I fear there could be another Chonobal disaster!
Thats the most worrying thing about this all!

At least when Pakistan went nuclear, they have "stable" goverment that runs effeciently enough to control this powerful monster! Iran doesnt!
So i dont think we need to fear a nuclear missile flying over head from Iran, but rather an uncontrollable accident.
This i fear is the most worrying factor here!
We shall have to wait and see.