Quote Originally Posted by denuseri View Post
My original statement was not intended to be taken as seriously as your response so please forgive me if we have a miscommunication.

Though I do believe in some circumstance a little eye for an eye might make the would be rapist reconsider committing such a crime in future.

Chemical and physical castration are also possible but in some cases I do understand that the rapist "just cant help himself" in which case he needs to be fixed somehow or removed from society so he wont hurt anyone else.

I may be a bit biased but I would postulate from personal experience that when one is raped...it never goes away, you have it forever, so imho the punishment should be equatable to the crime.
Excuse me...taking advantage of children (i have two, they're barely ready to consent at 18)...drugging them in order to rape them....
Cutting off their diseased members is only the start in my mind. These children are permanently altered and relive the experience their entire lives. Its only fair that the rapist should be reminded of his crime every day...having to squat to pee ought to do the trick.