Quote Originally Posted by VeniVidi View Post
My tuppence

In my humble opinion it doesn't matter whether your partnership is a D/s arrangement; or vanilla; or anything else - if one partner has a genuine complaint to make it and the other ignores it that is potentially harmful to any relationship. In consentual D/s situations it's a no-brainer that the Dom[me] is responsible for ensuring that the sub's health isn't jeopardised by his/her actions, and it appears that may be potentially happening here. I don't that that you are topping from the bottom at all (even though I think that subs have every right to do so).

And if resentment is building on both side please persuade your Master to negotiate - even if you have to beat him into it! Otherwise the alternative is that he risks losing you (and vice-versa).

Hoping this helps a bit.

VV
I completely agree with VeniVidi on this one. My year and half worth of experience might be a blip to some people, but I have learned that in order for a relationship like this or any relationship for that made to succeed both parties need to communicate. Regardless of what he says, you should still speak with him about it and try to get him to negotiate. I'd rather it be fun for both parties...