Dear all

Before the frivolity, I don’t actually want an answer to this question (or care) as I am aware that it's totally dependant on one's viewpoint: a totally "straight" "muggle" may regard even a playful painless swat on another's (or one's own!) backside as being kinky, whereas the totally open-minded may only regard "extremes" such as scat-play, and malicious sadism as kinky, for example (with apologies to the supporters of such activities who don’t think they are at all kinky). Amusing responses as ever would be welcome!

After a few nights of limited sleep; with the brain refusing to switch off, providing erotic and emotive images instead; in a state of reduced Triptophan (apparently!) I am having a conversation with myself:
Q "Are you kinky?"
A "Of course not, I am perfectly normal."
Q "What about your collection of over 500 favourite sex stories. Are any about straight sex?"
A "No. I find such stories boring."
Q "You must be kinky then!"
A "No! They are pure fantasy."
Q "Hmm … those handcuffs you once had weren't fantasy, nor were the obscenely large number of velcro strips."
A "They were only toys."
Q "Even so you managed to overtighten the handcuffs and couldn’t get them off because of the velcro strips 'accidentally' wrapped around your other wrist and ankles. You were very lucky that the bed leg unscrewed. And there were other times you risked similar disasters. Admit that was kinky."
A "Most people have played or will play some form of sex game – that's normal."
Q "Hmmm … And persuading your lady love to wear just a raincoat and shoes to the pub was also normal was it? If I remember you were also trying to persuade her to have her hands velcroed behind her back – fortunately she had more sense than you."
A "That was just fulfilling another fantasy."
Q "Oh! As long as it's a fantasy it's not kinky then? What about discovering that you can thoroughly enjoy other aspects of BSDM? Is that perfectly normal?"

Reaches for the dictionary to look up "kinky" …

Looking forward to any entertaining responses please

VV