Hi! No you're nOt completely crazy, and I'm sure you'll find people to help with your quest. I'd be happy to help with answers to questions or resources if you are lookin for anything specific.

One thighs I would recommend off the bat is: slow down. You're clearly very passionate about what you want, but the tenor of your profile page and your post here make me worry a little bit that you might jump into a bad situation without looking first. I know it feels glorious and liberating to finally have a name and community to attach to these feelings. I k ow that right now it feels like you have to fulfill those needs as quickly as possible. But yo don't. You have your whole life to make it work, please move slowly. Don't make any promises to anyone too early and don give out any real world contact info.

I recommend talking with some of the people here and reading for a while without playing to try to get your bearings. some of the people here have a lot of great advice that stems from personal experience with what is good (and bad) to do. Use that resource!

I'm not sayin any of this because I disapprove of yor post or profile (I think they're pretty hot) but there _are_ predators out there and you could get a kind of rage you don't want if you aren't very careful.