I have been doing this in a public forum, so I should offer my apology in the same, not a PM.

Ozme, I have been putting all kinds of snarky comments to you out on the forum, and I want to say I'm sorry. I do not have a good reason, just two kind of lame excuses, but they are all I can offer.

1. I think that I am no longer going to be Dog's Lady, although, since I can't get a phone call or an email reply, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe if he would just send an email saying, "Sorry, I'm done with you," I wouldn't be living so up and down, and might have better control of myself.

2. For some reason, I have a picture of you in my head as a big teddy bear. You know, someone who can be cried on or yelled at or whatever when life sucks. (Since I know some stick jocks like this, it's not that far a stretch.) I don't know how this idea formed, and even with it, I should have asked before I got all smart-ass-y on you, especially in front of the whole Library.

My behavior has been both rude and uncalled for, so here, where it occurred, I say:
Ozme, I am sorry. I hope you can find it to forgive me, but if you can't, I will definitely understand. I will, in the future, either behave or shut up, or at least I will try my best to do so. Please, no-one take my poor behavior as any kind of reflection on him; he had nothing to do with it.

(Oh, a third excuse: after reading "A Connection," I am flat-out envious. (To me, jealousy is when you want what someone else has, envy is when you want your own.) With both of my relationships in the toilet right now, I am having a hard time being positive when someone else is happy--so I guess I owe everyone any apology. Please, I am sorry for being such a bitch. This is NOT me, and I WILL do better in the future.)

Thank you to everyone here who has offered help, advice, or a LDR shoulder (ksst) to cry on. I will do my best to be a better neighbor in the future.