Welp, I've been flirting with this for quite a while... And I've decided I should just jump in head first, as they say. I'm looking for someone in Southern California, particularly the Orange County area, who would be interested in helping me explore a BDSM relationship.

A bit about myself:

I am 21 years old and currently attending college. I live with my mom and younger sister at the moment because I don't have a job (although I am looking). I have never been in a real life BDSM relationship, although I do have a little bit of online experience. Appearance wise I'm 5'9", with curly brown hair and brown eyes. I am a bit overweight, although I'm in the process of trying to lose weight. 'Tis one of the things I'd like to work with a Dom to achieve, though if you have issues with chubby girls then it's best you not contact me. I'm easy going, a bit insecure, but willing to work on my problems. I have a huge drive to please people, and it makes me happy to do so. Vanilla interests include cooking (I'm a great cook), reading, writing, drawing, music, movies, and hanging with the people I care about.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a Dom who has experience with inexperienced subs, someone who is willing to work with me. Age isn't terribly important, although the closer to my age the better. I would like to build up some sort of non sexual relationship beforehand, especially if it is to proceed to a real life thing, which is what I'm looking for. Like I said, I haven't done this before so I'm a bit apprehensive, so I need someone who can respect that and be patient with me. If you are looking for a purely online thing, then I'd rather you not contact me as I really, really wish to move into real world experience with these things.

It's also important to me to find someone who will let me be myself... I'm not looking for a 24/7 thing, and I would like to maintain control over the majority of my life (like my schedule, my clothes, etc.). I also would like to be able to joke around without worrying about being punished, at least seriously punished. ;3

Check out my profile to see what I'm into and stuff, and if you'd like to know more you can always ask me.

Oh, and I must ask that you be literate, as in... No text speak, proper grammar, etc.

Again, I'd like this to be a real life thing, not an online thing (although I would imagine it would start out as online.) So if you're too far away and can't travel here, then you can message me and we can talk but I won't be interested in anything serious.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting some new people. : )

Akari