Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

A little about me, I'm 29, male and live near Birmingham, uk. I am currently seeking a new sub to train and eventually meet for regular play. I have experience in cuffs, caning, gags, bondage, humiliation, orgasm control and slave training. I am not all knowing and learned so I will be looking to progress my knowledge with you.

I am looking for either a new or experienced submissive female, ideally aged 25-40 however I am happy to consider younger or older. You will be looking to start out online, we will discuss limits, hopes and aims before light tasking, followed by further lessons in control before finally meeting. You can be single or attached however I will expect a serious and genuine wish to learn and please.

I would also like someone interested in consensual non consent however that is only an added bonus.

If you are interested and withing an hours drive of Birmingham/Solihull then send me a pm stating your experience level, whether you are single or attached, your age and a little about your interests.

MG82