What a delicious topic...

How I would tease, involves setting the room the scene, I have a penchant for my dining room. A well padded table, set with a red cloth and chains around the legs. I dim the room, not too dark though, just enough to stay safe as I work. I light candles, scented, a flicker of flame is very sensual.

I would remove the shirt and deliberately drag my hand and nails across his bare back as I bid he lay face down, his bottom pert at the end of the table. I like to cuff hands to begin with, and instruct them to be handed to me. I take my time as all my actions are slow, un-hurried, luxuriously delivered. I stroke the wrist just prior to placing the cuffs or rope, I want to draw attention to the sensation to that area as I apply them.

I run my hands into the nape of the neck, moving around the table, from each side, nibbling and caressing with my lips. Reaching across, I allow the weight of my breasts and the perk of my engorged nipples to make contact from within my clothing as I touch. I speak gently reminding him that he is there for my pleasure as well as his. I place one hand onto the bottom, over the trousers lifting the buttocks, separately and repeat whilst, at the same time as I stroke my other hand, nails into the dip of the spine, tracing patterns across the back, covering the area.

Standing tightly behind him running my hand under, between his legs, stroking, enticing as I tease, nipping between fingers gently ensuring arousal. I search for response listening attentively to his breathing. Indulgent of my actions as I stand tightly pressed behind him, undoing the trousers and underwear as one, allowing them to fall seductively to his ankles. I like to wear heels and either a silk, satin or velvet dress whilst knowing my perfume is evident as I press my hips deeply against the now bared bottom. The sensation of my clothing enhancing my position and contact as his bottom is bare, he has the feel of my hips and clothing in contrast to his former clothing.

From here on, is personal choice, whatever you wish.......

Sett