I stressed to butcher the importance of being on time at the dock for the deliveries. Any waiting time would be taken out of your ass. I pointed to the cameras. Pimp whips hurt like hell. In addition it was imperative that you give the driver or drivers their proper payment. Whether it's a cock or pussy, doesn't matter. There also will be times when he or she might want to fuck you; let them do it, no questions asked.

Later, Mistress Misty let me know she'd be heading down to Aruba until Spring. Maybe Master Mike will allow her to take me with her. I straightened out the mess with computers that somebody in here sabotaged. I'm pretty sure who it was, but I can't prove it. And since there is another person helping sissy one at the dock, I could probably get away until the warm weather returns.

That evening, Mistress let Turk in our cell. I was made to watch as he rammed his big cock in Misty's pussy. She would look over to me tied naked and on my knees beside the bed. "This is how a real man fucks me, dickhead!" Turk would pull out and fuck my mouth before ramming his cock deep in her again and again. Finally he came in her as she laid contentedly in his arms. Then she made me suck his rancid cum out of her pussy. Finally she kicked me in the balls, leaving me writhing in pain as she saw him out of the cell.