I saw Misty sneaking Turk into her cell so I called him into my office early and he told me everything. I had Misty where I wanted her. Just as Turk was leaving, Misty knocked on my office door and asked if she could take sissy to Aruba with her? I told her yes under one condition she was to try to get pregnant by him I mean sissy 2 every day there, and if she couldn't Turk would be waiting for her when she got . I told her I was upset that she snuck Turk into her cell last night with letting g me know as he was my limo driver in case of an emergency which we didn't have any.

I told her to go pack that my limo driver would take her and sissy to the airport as I could get them an earlier flight later today so they could spend more time together and have a happy hunny moon lol I told her I would know as I have friends who live in Aruba and I set them up in a hotel with my friends so I would know if she tried or just went through the motions with sissy. I told her she better try cause if she doesn't donquote will be waiting for the violation of not asking to use Turk.