With Misty and sissy gone things were slowing down as snow stopped the Constitution till spring. The hotel was getting by as usual sub and I hit a lowel in our time things were getting dull so I needed to come up with a way to spice things up a little bit so I told sub she could have any staff member she wanted for the weekend that was up coming that included Turk too.

I was also thinking of taking a vacation with or with out sub I wasn't sure my family hadn't seen me in a while my parents weren't doing so good they were healthy but mom was stressing out cause she hadn't seen me and what not I was always working and no time for me. I got married my parents weren't at the wedding not that they would have attended as my parents didn't understand this side of me and that was one of the reasons I left and started this hotel was so I could forget about them but being with everyone made me realize that they were like family also and even family needs a break so I had to ask myself if I wanted and what I needed.

Turk came back and told me that there plain had left on time and that they weren't happy with me Misty was pissed and what not I said good it was for her own good that I did what I did.