Hello, bdsmlibrary!

I am currently in the process of looking for a female for an online sub/slave relationship. I have worked with a couple of other subs, but none of them have meshed well enough to pursue a lasting relationship. I am posting this ad in case anyone is looking for an online Master. I am inexperienced, so I would prefer someone that I can talk to an learn with.

What am I looking for?

First of all, I expect someone who can hold an intelligent conversation with cohesive grammar and sentence structure. This is not some dumb webcam chatroom where we will communicate in terms like "take of ur pants, babe" or something like that. I don't want someone who is just horny and looking for a fun night- this needs to be an ongoing, serious relationship.

What kind of things will this relationship entail?

The exact terms can be set at the beginning. I'm interested in a text (kik, probably) and picture based relationship, with communication at least every other day. I do NOT expect you to fundamentally change your entire lifestyle, because this is only an online relationship. However, there will be certain things that I am definitely interested in:

Masturbation
Orgasm Control (not severe denial or anything ridiculous)
Anal Toys
Dress Codes
Daily or Weekly Tasks

I am open to many other fetishes as well, so we will have to talk and work it out.

Also, I am absolutely NOT interested in pain, piss play, blood, or anything worse than that. This relationship will not be particularly "hardcore", if you will. I want this to be a fun learning experience for both of us.

If you're interested, please send me a message! I'd love to chat.

- Wonderwex